a healthy take on popcorn!
2 Tbsp olive oil (in a non-aerosol olive oil spray bottle)
1/2 cup popcorn
1 lime wedge
zest from 3 limes (use a rasp to zest)
salt, to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Rub a lime wedge on the insides of a large serving bowl.
2. Pop your popcorn using a hot air popper into another bowl.
3. When the popcorn is ready, empty popcorn into serving bowl that has been rubbed with lime, spray with olive oil, flip and continue spraying with olive oil until all your popcorn has a slight glisten.
4. Season with salt, pepper and lime zest
5. Serve immediately. I had a nice glass of sparkling water with lime juice with my serving.