We love this recipe from allrecipes.com. I bet you will love it just as much!
2 wild pacific salmon fillets
1/4 cup peanut oil
2 Tbsp. gluten free tamari soy sauce
2 Tbsp. quality balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp. sucanat
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped fine
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp. sesame oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Place the salmon fillets in a glass lidded dish, In a separate bowl, combine peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, sucanat, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil and salt. Whisk together well, pour over fish. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. preheat barbecue grill on med heat and lightly oil the grill.
3. Grill the fillets for about 3 0r 4 minutes per side. (Done when fish just flakes with a fork.)
4. Serve with wild rice and quick shiitake stir fry.
Quick shiitake stir fry:
1 yellow bell pepper, washed , seeded and chopped
2 small heads of baby bok choy, washed, and chopped with the greens separated from the white part
1 cup snow peas, washed and hard bits removed
2 green onions, washed and chopped
2 cups shiitake mushrooms
4 cloves garlic, pressed
2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, chopped fine
3 Tbsp. peanut oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp. Agave Syrup
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. corn starch
1/2 cup water
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat peanut oil over high heat add green onion, ginger, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms. Stir and cook for a minute or two.
2. Add the white part of the bok choy and the yellow peppers, stir for another minute or 2 and add the remaining vegetables, Stir until combined, add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, agave syrup and sesame oil, stir.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the water and corn starch and pour mixture over stir fry. Reduce a little bit and then take your stir fry off the heat.