Healthy and delicious muffins. Good for breakfast on the go.
1 cup amaranth flour
1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
1/4 cup almond milk
3 ripe bananas, mashed well with fork
(optional) organic semi sweet chocolate broken into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and place parchment cups into your muffin tin.
2. Combine the amaranth flour, oat flour, cacao powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Using a whisk, combine the eggs and agave until light and add in the bananas, coconut oil, and almond milk.
4. Pour the liquid mixture into the center of the dry mixture and blend well.
5. Pour the batter into the muffin cups.
6. Add a small piece of semi sweet chocolate to each muffin, pressing it into the batter.
Bake for 20 – 30 minutes. Test with a knife in the center. If the knife comes out mostly dry, they are done!